State Resource Links will gradually be broken apart into pages by type/topic.
For now, state pages will contain preliminary lists, as applicable. Please feel free to contribute via comments or contact forms with relevant links and resources.
Join with others in your own state to bring change through education, advocacy and activism. Share with people who will understand your story. Ask for help, find a doctor, tell people about events.
Local Support Groups
- Help us get in touch with you group leader and/or list your group or a group contact
- Consider starting a local group. If you need help with this, perhaps we can assist, such as:
- helping you find other patients in your area;
- helping you find your next-nearest neighbor groups for networking;
- brainstorming ways to connect where geography precludes in-person meetings.
Some of our states may have very few to no existing support groups, though you also could have a fellow Lyme patient less than a mile away, in the very next town, at your child’s school, or across town that you don’t know about yet (all of the above were the case for me).
Please feel free to share any of the following via comments, the contact form, or vie email@example.com
- Interests/talents/skills or just that you’d like to get involved;
- Relevant or interesting links for your state;
- Organizations either in your state or involved in your state;
- Events in your state (past, present, future);
- Lyme or tick research, data, survey, or detection efforts (Lyme and/or ticks).