Visit our album on Facebook:
And visit us on Instagram:
Lyme Disease Challenge Background and Information:
Are you in? Great! Then follow the three easy steps below and donate $10. Prefer not to take the bite? That’s okay too! Donate $100 instead. All donations accepted by ILADEF (International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society’s 501(c)(3) non-profit educational fund).
1. TAKE A BITE: Bite a lime and TAKE A PHOTO OR A SHORT VIDEO of the act – the more sourpuss your face, the better (and funnier!).
2. SHARE A FACT: State ONE BRIEF FACT ABOUT LYME DISEASE, such as the facts provided below. You can say them in your video, write them on your photo, or include them in your post. Help us spread the true facts about Lyme Disease!
3. PASS IT ON: Keep the campaign going — CHALLENGE THREE OTHER PEOPLE – your friends, family, whomever! – to take a bite! Mention them in your video or if you do a photo tag them in your post.
Lyme Sucks Challenge Background and Information
The Lyme Sucks Challenge:
1. Cut a lime in half (share it with a friend, or your favorite kid) and take a video of you sucking the lime dry
2. In your video, nominate 3 friends to take the Lyme Sucks Challenge & tag them when you post your video
3. Post your video and this text to your social media networks with the hashtag #lymesuckschallenge
4. Donate $10 to one of the research foundations listed to the right (OR $100 if you don’t take the challenge!)
Please donate to your choice:Text LYME22 £10 to 70070 to donate to Lyme Disease Action (UK)
1. Buffie LaRocca Family Challenge Video, Cheyene, WY ~ Featured Challenge
See also ~ Featured Challenge Post & Buffie’s Contact/Background Page
2. Carole Will Bennett’s Donkey Basketball Challenge, Ryegate, MT ~ Featured Challenge
See also ~ Featured Challenge Post
3. Ride for Lyme ~ Lyme Sucks Challenge in Winnipeg
Featured Challenge post here.
Northern Rockies Lyme Disease Coalition
Lyme Disease Challenge Links:
*Visit Our Photosweep Pages to learn more about our on-going collective challenges, especially contributing your #Biteoutside or other types of photos for challenges
Angela’s family’s videos ~
Christopher’s explanation video (age nine): http://goo.gl/vz2V63
Christopher’s outtake video: http://goo.gl/Bw0eFP
Christopher’s challenge video (challenging youtube channels and his class): http://goo.gl/k1d5uK
Katie’s challenge video (age 15): http://goo.gl/kQn3AU
Katie & other highschoolers,
(challenged Taylor Swift, Today Show, Fallout Boy, teachers, friends): http://goo.gl/1CiNw8
Mom and kids: http://goo.gl/KKw4nq